Thursday 25 February 2010

Syrup Waffles


These were so simple to heat, they can either be warmed in the oven, or amazingly, you can sit them on top of a cup of hot tea/coffee until they heat and the syrup softens.....now how good's that?
This pack contains 6 waffles which have a generous helping of golden syrup running through the middle of each.
My youngest daughter wasn't very keen, but again, my eldest loved them and said that she would happily like to have these on a regular basis. My partner and myself both enjoyed them, but did find them slightly sickly - so 1 each was the limit!
Overall, a very tasty treat, but only in moderation.
Please check out GoodnessDirect http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/script/home.html they have loads of exciting products on site - well worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)