Thursday 18 February 2010

Upcoming reviews

Sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i'm currently waiting to receive som fabulous products for reveiw including moisturisers from Jergens and a lovely product from GHD for frizzy hair. I also have a few upcoming book reviews including Tease by Immodesty Blake and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - so keep a lookout for those in the near future!
I'm hoping to find the time to update my blog more regularly, so feel free to give me a nudge if you notice lack of posts!!
Also, for those of you on twitter, please stop by and say "Hi" to me - its @sassyele on there.
Thankyou for your patience and i promise to be more regular on here :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)