Friday 9 July 2010

Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion


Time for another My Pure reveiw and this time it's Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion which is available for the fair price of £6.99 for a 200ml bottle. 
The active ingredient Monoi is said to help soften skin after washing and is especially good for use after swinnimg as it fights against the damaging effects of salt, sun and wind. As always, I was very keen to try it...heres what I thought:
Firstly, I am really impressed by the pump action on this bottle as it eliminates the risk of you ending up with too much cream. You just twist the top in an anti-clockwise direction to unlock the pump, dispense as much or as little as you need, then twist clockwise to re-lock, so simple and mess free.
The smell of this is quite similar to the Lovea's Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo which I reviewed a few weeks ago...check out my review here. It is definately a smell I love.
The lotion itself has quite a nice consistency, not too runny yet not too thick, and is easily spread over the skin. It didn't take very long to absorb either which is always a bonus, especially if you're getting ready for a night out!!
Upon initial use my skin felt soft and moisturised although the effect didn't seem to last too long for me as I have very dry skin and this is suitable for 'normal' skin types.
I would certainly recommend it to those of you who have 'normal' skin as it's a lovely cream which isn't too heavy and smells divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)