Saturday 28 June 2014

HURRAW Orange Lip Balm from My Pure


I received a tube of Hurraw Orange Lip Balm free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest reveiw.


I'm a huge lover of lip balms and absolutely love trying new ones ....especially fruity ones! I really love the name of this and had great fun telling everyone I was wearing my Hurraw (I sounded like a timid lion lol).
The funky shape of this also really appealed and was very comfortable to hold.
The second you remove the lid, the orangey smell hits you full on ...and it's gorgeous!! It was much stronger and nicer than I expected and by this time, I couldn't wait to try it.


There's a very handy little bit at the base of the tube which simply twists to operate. Due to the shape of the tube and the balm, you manage to get a really good coverage without having to keep spreading over lips. One swipe along the top lip and one swipe along the bottom provides well enough balm. The orange smell is very prominent and it took all my effort not to have a quick lick of my lips. Hurraw uses, and I quote, 'not one, but two varieties of fresh cold pressed orange peel oil which pretty much makes this balm the bomb' and I completely agree! The balm lasts well on lips and provides good moisturisation leaving lips feeling refreshed, supple and free from dryness which is everything you could wish for in a lip balm. The only time I really needed to reapply, was after eating/drinking.

HURRAW Lip Balm comes in a variety of 3 flavours:
Green Tea Lip Balm
Orange Lip Balm
Lemon Lip Balm
They contain 4.3g each and cost £3.99 each, although there is currently an offer available to get 3 for £10 so grab 'em while you can!!
All prices correct at time of blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)