Saturday 28 June 2014

Nivea Shower Cream


I recently received a sample of the new Nivea Creme Care Shower Cream and couldn't wait to see what all the fuss was about!

I was thrilled when my sample arrived as normally they come in sachets, but this one came in a handy sized 50ml bottle which meant that I could extract every last drop with ease .....after using once, I wasn't letting any go to waste!
When you remove the lid, you can immediately smell the familiar scent of Nivea which I have always loved. I poured a small amount on my scrunchie and began to rub it over my legs. I was pretty surprised at how well it lathered up, as my past experience tells me that most body washes etc containing moisturiser, don't normally lather up too well.
This felt like one of, if not the, most indulgent bath I have ever taken (we don't have a shower!). My skin felt immediately softer to touch and had a lovely velvety sheen to it. I suffer from really dry skin and often feel self conscious when the sun comes out, but thanks to Nivea, I managed to wear my shorts with pride and confidence!

If you haven't had the chance to try this yet, then what are you waiting for??? You seriously won't look back!
Get you free sample from Nivea then once you've tried it, let them know what you think using #SHARETHECARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)