Wednesday 30 July 2014

Twinkle Toes Foot Balm from My pure


I received some Twinkle Toes Foot Balm free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review.

I've never used a foot balm before and was quite curious as to whether it actually made any difference to my tired, achy feet. As you all know, we've had some pretty hot weather lately here in the UK which means that the sandals are out and ultimately, so are the feet!

I, like many others, have been making the most of the fine weather but my feet really seem to be suffering. I'm quite pedantic about keeping dry skin at bay and pay particular attention to my feet. This balm is described as 'Great for nourishing dry feet, helping them to stay soft and supple,' so I couldn't wait to try it.


The tin holds 25g of foot balm and is simple to open. The balm itself somewhat resembles a firmer version of Vaseline and the minty smell hit immediately ....it's actually quite a refreshing smell. You simply apply a small amount to your fingers, then massage it into your feet. I found that because my feet were quite hot at the time, the balm spread pretty easily and it didn't take a great amount to get a good coverage. Immediately after application, I could feel the relief it brought. My feet were instantly cooled and felt really soft ...even around the heel! I was amazed when I awoke the next day to find that my feet looked even more moisturised than normal and still felt soothed.
I've also used this after a day which consisted of alot of walking and didn't really think that anything would help relieve them, but I was wrong. This is quite the little miracle for tired, sore and achy feet as it does exactly what it says on the tin and brings that much needed comfort.

The core ingredients are Marigold Flowers, Coconut and Olive Oils, Beeswax and Essential oil of Lavender making this about as natural as you can get.

Gwdihw (Goody Hoo) Twinkle Toes Foot Balm comes in a 25g tin and costs a mere £4.49 from My Pure. A great buy if you ask me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)