Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tesco Finest* Party Food


I received money off vouchers for Tesco Finest* Party Food in return for an honest review. All opinions are based upon my own experience.

I received my vouchers and tottled off to my local Tesco to see what choices I had. My family are very fussy so I was worrying a little that I may not find anything we'd eat.I needn't have worried though as there was tons of choice! After much 'picking up' and 'putting back', I finally decided on a pack of 8 Mini Hot Dogs & Cheese Burgers, 12 Mini BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders and a pack of 12 Mini Belgian Chocolate Eclairs ...YUM!


The Mini BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders were undescribably cute and each had a nice slice of cheese wedged in. Cooking was simple as they were microwavable (which made it far easier for me).
A couple of minutes cooking time and they were ready for testing. Each was thoroughly cooked and contained just the right amount of filling for each bite. These aren't something I'd usually go for but they were absolutely delicious! Both my partner and my kids really enjoyed these and commented that for such a small thing, they really packed a punch and were loaded with flavour.


The 8 Mini Hot Dogs & Cheese Burgers were what I was most looking forward to trying as these are my kind of foods! again, they microwaved for a couple of minutes and came out perfect. The burgers were tiny but still big enough to fill the bun and they tasted divine! Just the right amount of cheese made these delicious. The hot dogs also had a really nice flavour and were perfect in size.


These really are the icing on the cake and look extra special too. They are packed with cream inside and are topped with a delightful star which makes them look like an expensive treat. The eclair itself is just the right consistency and the cream, which I don't normally like, was really tasty and not runny. The chocolate coating was also divine and really tickled my taste buds. When I eventually decided to share, the 'mmm' and 'ahhh' noises told me all I needed to know ...they approved!

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase any of these products again as they were affordable, deliciously tasty and ideal for parties. All are available from Tesco along with a few other interesting combinations like Glitter Prawns with Cocktail Sauce or Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Profiteroles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)