Friday 6 February 2015

GOSH Soft Shower Gel & Moisturizing Body Lotion


I was lucky enough to win both these products from the Christmas Advent competition which was ran on the GOSH Facebook page I wasn't asked to review these products but thought I'd share them with you anyway. All opinions are based upon my own experience.

First, I have to say that I personally love the design and size of these bottles, they really look stylish and make the product easy to dispense. As always, the first thing I did upon opening was to have a sniff and wow, they both smelled gorgeous!! Bath time followed soon after lol

The shower gel contains Aloe Vera which is known for its skin softening properties and was the perfect choice for my dry, winter skin. I squeezed a generous amount onto my scrunchie and began washing. The smell immediately filled my nostrils and was exceptionally pleasant. It slightly reminded me of the Matey bubble bath I used as a child. It's a nice, fresh, delicate smell which I also found very relaxing. The gel lathered up really well and gave me a great all over clean feeling. My skin already felt alot softer than when using my regular shower gel and even after rinsing, the smell lingered on my skin. For a change, I had no tightness and no itching after drying which impressed me no end.

The moisturizing body lotion contains Argan Oil & Vitamin B3 to give the ultimate in hydration. I poured a small amount in my hands and massaged it into my legs & body. Again, the smell was unbelievably pleasant .....I could have sniffed this all day! The lotion applied well and didn't leave any greasy residue. It softened my skin beautifully and even managed to target my driest areas ie knees and elbows. The first day I used it, 3 friends separately asked me what perfume I was wearing and were gob-smacked when I told them it was just my new moisturiser! My youngest daughter waited till the end of the day and asked what I'd been wearing as every time I wafted past her, she got a lovely whiff. As soon as I showed her what it was, she decided to have herself a bath just to borrow some!

Both of these products were absolutely amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of them, especially if you suffer from dry skin which is in need of a little TLC ....and of course, you'll smell absolutely gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)