Wednesday 16 March 2011

Glam'Eyes Quad Eyeshadow


Another Rimmel London Mission for me....this time it's Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in shade 02 State of Grace.
It's difficult to see from the pic but the colours are really bright and vibrant so I was looking forward to trying this one! There's a handy little diagram on the back of the quad showing how to achieve 2 different looks - one's a 'subtle' look using 3 of the colours and the other is the 'London' look using all 4 colours.....perfect for those of you who don't know how best to apply, like myself!
I decided to go for the 'London' look using them all and here's the results:






I have a medium skin tone and found it hard to get the colours looking as bright as the do in the tub despite putting quite a bit on. The shadow itself felt nice and light and lasted all day without me having to reapply. I was disappointed with how pale it looked, especially after seeing the advert, so decided to try it out on my oldest daughter as she has really pale skin. Here's a pic:





As you can see, it didn't really make much difference although it is a little brighter! Overall, I probably wouldn't buy this myself due to the lack of vibrancy but I loved the feel of it on my skin and the fact that it was long lasting.
For more information on Glam'Eyes Eyeshadow visit Rimmel London you can also check out the other colours available and, as always it is available to buy from Boots and Superdrug as well as others!

This review is based upon my own opinions and therefore may differ from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)