Thursday 3 March 2011

Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves Mascara






Another mascara for review from Rimmel London and I have to say, I always love trying these as mascara's definately one of my must-have items.
You'll have to excuse the 2 bits of polystyrene under the mascara tube, I couldn't get it to sit with the name showing, it just kept flippin rolling!
Anyway, back to the review. this mascara is only available in one colour which is 001 Black. Since this is probably the most popular colour, I don't see this as being a problem.


As you can see (just) the brush is curved so it helps catch every lash whilst curling at the same time, the effect is amazing. As i've found with most Rimmel mascaras, this one goes on clump free and makes lashes look fuller and longer after just a couple of strokes. It dried quickly and didn't leave any black lines across my eyelid when I opened my eyes. The colour lasted well throughout the day and I didn't need to reapply at all. The only trouble I did have was that it was quite difficult to remove. I used my usual eye make-up remover pads and they seemed to struggle to get it all off, I still managed to remove traces the next morning!

If the difficulty in removing doesn't bother you, I would definately recommend this as it didn't leave my lashes feeling weighed down and the results were second to none. For a bit more info, head on over to Rimmel London and have a nosey.

As always, these are my own opinions and since we're all different, your own may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)