Saturday 19 May 2012

Fathers Day Gifts from Prezzybox


Stuck for gift ideas for Father's Day? Well look no further as Prezzbox have come to the rescue with some fantastic ideas on what you can treat your dad to!

I was lucky enough to be sent 2 of these items in return for an honest review.

The first item I received is the First Class Dad Porcelain Mug ...
First Class Dad Porcelain Mug
This gorgeous mug is 120mm high, 87mm wide and has a depth of 98mm - not huge, but large enough to provide your Dad with a tasty healthy brew! It's made from porcelain and is of extremely good quality with a stunning picture of a 1st class stamp on the front. The perfect way to tell your Dad how much he means to you.
Base of mug
Amazingly, the mug is also dishwasher and microwave safe.

I have to say that I also rather liked the packaging that it arrived in....
Packaging
..the air mail gift box is a really nice touch and makes it look that bit more special.
If you fancy treating your Dad to this First Class Dad Mug, it is available from Prezzybox and costs just £8.95 - a small price to pay in my opinion!

The second item I was sent to review is the Dear Dad - From You to Me Book....
Dear Dad - From You to Me
Opening Page
This book is a truly fantastic idea for kids to get answers to some of the questions they've been curious about but maybe too scared to ask, it's also a lovely keepsake!
Question on 1 page with plenty room to answer
On each double page is 1 question to be answered by Dad and he has almost 2 full blank pages in which to reply - you might just end up with his life story! There are around 60 questions in total so don't expect it back in a hurry!
The questions vary from 'What were your favourite childhood toys or games?' and 'Tell me about the things that make you laugh' to 'What did you think when you first saw me after I was born?' and as I mentioned earlier, there's plenty room for him to answer and even include photographs where relevant.
The journal is hard-backed and the pages are made from FSC certified paper and have a really nice, quality feel to them. You also get a pretty ribbon book-mark attached to the inside - very handy indeed!
The Dear Dad - From You to Me book costs £11.95 which is a small price to pay for such a lovely keepsake.

If neither of these takes your fancy, then pop over to Prezzybox and check out their other fantastic ideas for Father's Day Gifts - you're sure to find something as there's a huge range of gadgets and treats!



3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the mug its cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug too and it's perfectly formed ....unlike some you buy for Father's Day gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the First Class Dad mug, so cool and v.fitting for the Jubilee too x

    ReplyDelete

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)