Saturday 12 May 2012

Skin Heroes - Montagne Jeunesse


Skin Heroes are a new brand of face masks from Montagne Jeunesse, specifically designed for targetting problem skin. You may remember my first review for the Dry Skin Mask, if not, you can find it here.

The second mask i'm going to review is the Break-Out Mask which is for skin prone to eruptions.

Break-Out Mask
The key ingredients are Tea Tree and Canadian Willowherb and this mask is designed for oily and combination skin.

Once again, I found it easier to seperate the 2 sachets before beginning. The mask itself had a smell which I personally found a little unpleasant - the Tea Tree being the most prominent. Being a mud mask, it was very easy to apply and felt nice and creamy on my skin. This one felt alot cooler than the last which I found quite refreshing. As the mask began to harden,  I could feel a slight tingling sensation on my skin, nothing unpleasant, it just made me feel like it was doing its job.

After 15-20 minutes, I was ready to rinse it off and see if it had made a difference. The Break-Out mask was a little more difficult to rinse, but my skin felt soft, refreshed and visibly clearer afterwards. The moisturiser was most welcoming with it's creamy texture and gentle feel, although I still struggled with the smell a little!

All in all this left my skin looking and feeling great and I would certainly recommend it for fast results.

All Skin Heroes masks are available from Mantagne Jeunesse and also Asda at a cost of £1.49 each - don't forget though, you not only get a one-use face mask, you also get a sachet of moisturiser too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)