Wednesday 13 November 2013

Christmas Letterbox Cake Review from Bakerdays.com

Bakerdays.com are a company situated on the edge of Sherwood Forest and are able to deliver personalised celebration cakes anywhere in the UK. The business was founded by Andrea Guzyova and greeting card entrepreneur Alan Hawkes and is going from strength to strength.

I was extremely lucky to receive a Christmas Letterbox cake for review. Check out my video ....


After my video review was complete, I decided it was time to sample the cake and see if it tasted as good as it looked. Removing the cake was really easy, although I still think i'd have struggled with only one hand.



You have the choice of sponge cake, chocolate chip sponge cake (made with Belgian chocolate), fruit cake, gluten wheat free cake or dairy free cake. This one is a plain sponge cake .....



......and I have to say, it tasted delicious! The texture of the cake was just right, there was a nice amount of icing without spoiling the flavour of the cake and it didn't crumble to bits. My only regret was that I had to cut into it at all as it looked so darned good!

If you're unable to find anything that takes your fancy with regards to the design, you can choose your own picture and message and have that printed on the cake instead. I love this idea as it makes them alot more versatile. There are also tons of other celebration cakes including birthday cakes, humour cakes and new job cakes to name but a few. Each cake is made to order and despite my postie knocking and handing me mine, I did check and it really does fit through a standard letterbox .....amazing!!

Next time you're looking for a unique present for that someone special, take a look at the Bakerdays.com website and see for yourself just what the have to offer! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)