Tuesday 5 November 2013

Lenor Spring Awakening


As a member of Savvy Circle, I was lucky enough to receive a fab pack of Lenor goodies for me to try and as you can see from the pic, I also had a few samples to pass on to friends and lots of product info.

Now I know what you're thinking, and yes, Spring Awakening from Lenor has been around for a while, but it now has a new even longer lasting smell and helps keep clothes looking newer for longer and even softer! Like many of you, I love my washing to smell nice and if I can get get my clothes to last even longer, then all the better for me. The new innovative STEP technology protects the fibres of your clothes, leaving them less likely to get damaged during excessive washing.

I couldn't wait to get my washer on and see what all the fuss was about.

Once the washer finished, I rushed to open the door and was immediately greeted with a nice burst of freshness. Not too overpowering, but strong enough to flow throughout my home. As it was a rainy day, I placed my washing on the radiators and allowed the gorgeous spring smell to flow freely. Everyone who visited my home that day asked what air freshener i'd been using and were really quite surprised when I told them that it was my softener!

Every time I open my wardrobe, I get a sudden burst of springtime and absolutely love it .......even after a couple of weeks, my clothes still smell fab! I couldn't resist and quickly got my bedding washed so I could enjoy the freshness even whilst sleeping.

Everyone I passed samples on to were thrilled with the results. Not only did the washing smell gorgeous, but it was exceptionally soft and looked fantastic too! Like my friends, I wont't buy anything else now and would highly recommend this to anyone who wants their clothes to last even longer ......nice one Lenor!!

You can find out more info on the Lenor facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)