Tuesday 13 October 2015

Le Volume De Chanel Ultra-Black Mascara


I was absolutely thrilled to receive a sample of Le Volume De Chanel Ultra-Black Mascara and was so impressed with the results that I thought I'd give it a shout out.

I absolutely love mascara and a lot of the time, it's the only item of make-up I tend to wear as it helps boost my confidence a little. I do however often struggle to find one that makes my lashes look okay rather than like hairy spiders legs. My lashes are also a little sparse so I'm always on the lookout for the next best thing.

The mascara brush has really fine bristles and there are lots of them to help grab and coat each individual lash. Sorry my pics aren't the greatest but this is how the mascara looked once applied .....



As you can (hopefully) see, the mascara went on fairly evenly, didn't clump and didn't smudge. I have to say that I was so impressed with this and it has delivered way better results than most other mascaras I've tried.

This is definitely one I'd recommend, although it is slightly pricey so something I'd probably only use for special occasions.

Has anyone else tried this or do you have a favourite mascara you'd like to share ....I'm always interested in hearing your opinions and it gives me something else to try ;)

This mascara is currently available to buy from Boots and costs £25.00 for a 6g tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)