Tuesday 6 October 2015

The New AW2015 Collection from Bcharmd


Photos by Nicole

As some of you who follow me on Twitter will know, I was lucky enough to attend the Bcharmd VIP Launch Event in Newcastle Upon Tyne last week for a sneak preview of their AW 2015 collection. This is the first event of this kind that I have attended so really had no idea what to expect. I took my daughter along as she's been doing a photography course at college and I thought she could help me out a little with the pics.

Photos by Nicole
I met the very lovely Lindsay who not only works at Bcharmd, but also has a wonderful blog called Confessions of a Mummy which is well worth checking out. She showed me how to style some of the amazing jewellery that I saw which is why I've tried to show a close up of the necklace she got me to try. Believe it or not, but this is actually 3 necklaces intertwined and held together with a silver clasp ...and it looks amazing! Something I'd never have thought of doing myself but you have to agree that the end result looks absolutely stunning! She also showed me a few other tricks on the best way to wear the statement pieces which I've definitely taken on board and will no doubt have fun with.

Here are a few pics of some of the gorgeous jewellery pieces on offer ......

Photos by Nicole
Photos by Nicole
Photos by Nicole
One of the things I found really amazing was the fasteners on some of the necklaces. Unlike a standard fastener which can often be fiddly if you're cold or have long nails, Bcharmd offer the perfect solution ...simply pull the two ends to tighten! This was also a great idea for the bracelets too as like a few others, I really struggle to get bracelets to fit me as I have really skinny wrists. The fasteners on some of this collection fasten the same as the necklaces so you can adjust the size accordingly making it perfect for everyone, regardless of size .....
Photos by Nicole
If I had a bottomless pitt of money, I easily could have spent a small fortune whilst I was there. Unfortunately it fell before my pay day so that gives me a good excuse to go back in the near future and treat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)