Thursday 6 August 2015

Jeans Effect Nail Polish from L'Oreal



The colour was what drew me towards this Jeans Effect nail polish from L'Oreal. It's called Jeans and Tonic (865) and is a gorgeous shade of pink. Once again, it was an absolute bargain at only £1 in Poundland!


This applied really well and dried in just a couple of minutes. I did apply 2 coats so that I had a good, strong colour with no nail showing through.


Hopefully you can see from the pic above that the polish has a textured effect which feels and looks slightly stipply. I'm guessing this is why it's called 'Jeans Effect' as it is kind of like that. I found this really easy to apply as I didn't have to be quite so neat due to the texture - you couldn't really tell when I went over the odd bit! This one lasted around 3 days before having to be removed which I still thought was quite impressive as I expected it to chip off within the first day. The colour itself is so pretty and actually made my stubby little nails look okay!

Overall this is yet another great find that I really love and hope to find some more next time I'm in Poundland. I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)