Thursday 6 August 2015

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Colour


Once again, I managed to grab a bargain of the century with this gorgeous Sally Hansen nail polish in Butter-fly Stroke. After a bit of rummaging in my local Poundland I found this for yes, you guessed it, £1.

I've always been a fan of Sally Hansen and couldn't wait to try this. One thing I love about these is the size of the brush - pretty much one stroke and it's nail done! It also dries really quickly so great if you're in a bit of a hurry and ideal for getting a second coat on almost immediately. I'd definitely recommend using 2 coats as the nail is still visible after only one.


As you can see, with 2 coats you get a gorgeous finish and the colour is perfect for summer. I really loved it and this managed to last a good 4 days before needing removed due to slight chipping on the ends of my nails - nothing too drastic though.

Overall I would highly recommend this if you're looking for something bright, hard-wearing and with a nice shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)