Saturday 1 August 2015

New Sure Compressed for Women


I'm always curious when new deodorants etc appear on the market so was thrilled when I was asked if I'd like to review the new Sure Compressed  ...of course I would! This was sent to me free of charge in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.


I'd seen the adverts and now it was time to try it for myself and put it to the test. Being compressed means that the bottle is much smaller than normal but it contains the same amount of antiperspirant as the regular sized bottle ...unbelievable right?? The antiperspirant is executed in a smaller can which releases less air, but you still get the same amount of product with each spray - genius! The spray has also been developed to be softer on your skin, whilst retaining the same amount of protection no matter what you do.

The unique microcapsules sit on the surface of yours skin and as you move, the underarm friction causes the capsules to burst which releases an immediate freshness.

I sprayed in the morning when getting dressed and to be honest, I didn't really expect this to actually work but was pleasantly surprised! After doing the dreaded housework, I usually have to re-apply my deodorant but with this, one application was all it took. Every time I moved my arms, whether pegging out the washing or mopping my floors, there was a gorgeous smell of Cotton Dry sure wafting under my nose - so much better than sweat! Even when my other half returned home from work he commented on how fresh I smelled, and that's a first! Unbelievably, I was still getting sweet smelling bursts of fragrance when getting ready for bed that night.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this antiperspirant as it does exactly what it claims and the new compressed tins fit easily into your handbag just in case - not that you'll need a respray but it's comforting to know it's there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)