Thursday 30 July 2015

Flash Liquid-Gel


I received a bottle of Flash Liquid-Gel from Supersavvyme free of charge, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Cleaning, the job most of us hate with a passion yet something which has to be done. The word itself is enough to make my hairs stand on end and like others, I'm always on the lookout for any products which make the whole process easier and Flash have managed to do just that!

This little 'wonder' bottle contains a concentrated liquid which has superior cleaning power as well as leaves surfaces and rooms smelling gorgeously fresh. Best of all, it's suitable for almost any surface so this one bottle does it all and it has 2.5x more power in every drop (compared to dilute Flash Lemon).
Flash Liquid Gel has a very special self-dosing cap so you're guaranteed to get just the right amount out per squeeze and it also helps prevent any unwanted spillages - ideal!

For floors, simply add to water and start mopping! I was absolutely stunned at how easily it cut through the dirt and grime leaving my floors looking immaculate and a gorgeously lemony fragrance was left hanging in the air.

My Living Room Floor

As you can see, my floor was left gleaming! I was worried that it would be pretty slippery since I could see my reflection in it but admittedly, it was fine. The great thing is, this can be used in any room too.

For cleaning surfaces, simply squeeze a small drop onto your cloth/sponge, add a bit of water then wipe clean - yes, it really is as easy as that! I used it to clean all my kitchen surfaces, my bath and anywhere else I could make use of it and it performed well on everything. Check out my cooker top ....


Overall I was extremely impressed with the results, and since it only takes a small amount for superior cleaning, this bottle will last me for ages!
Try it for yourself, you'll be amazed at the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)