Tuesday 3 November 2015

Madara Tinting Fluid from My Pure


I received Madara Tinting Fluid free of charge from My Pure, in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Although I love foundations, I often crave something a little lighter in texture, but which also provides me with the same great coverage. I've never used a tinting fluid before so when I noticed this one, I thought I'd give it a try and see how well it performed.



The bottle has a simple to operate pump action which helps prevent spillages - and I've had my fair share of those over the years! It does take a few pumps before anything actually comes out so please don't think it's not working just because it takes a while longer.

There were 2 colours available, Sunflower Golden Beige and Moonflower Rose Beige. I opted for the Sunflower Golden Beige as I felt this was closer to my natural skin tone, and although I'm wanting to hide imperfections etc, I also want it to look as natural as possible.


As you can hopefully see, this is pretty near to my skin tone.


I applied just a small amount at first so that I could add more if need be, but not begin with too much and as that only ends up being wasted. This feels extremely light on the skin and didn't take too long to rub in. I also noticed that my skin felt pretty refreshed upon application and could still breathe when I'd finished. It covered most of my imperfections with ease giving me a nice, flawless finish ready to apply the rest of my make-up without feeling too heavy.
I have to say that I really loved using this and will definitely continue to do so as it's kind to my skin and feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. It provides really good coverage and unusually, has a really nice smell too ...something which is fairly important to me. I didn't need to reapply and it cleaned off easily using facial wipes at the end of the day. I also sometimes find that using such products can make me prone to the odd spot or two, but this is so light, I had no problems at all and most importantly, no outbreaks! I did apply a light moisturiser before use, as my skin can be really dry depending on weather but it works just as well without.

You can purchase Madara Tinting Fluid from My Pure and it costs £15 for a 15ml bottle which may seem a little pricey, but you only really need a small amount so it does last quite a while. Best of all, if you spend £30 or more, you can choose 5 free samples so you could try before you buy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be so happy if you could leave a comment telling me what you think...good or bad, thankyou :-)